1) Hold It All Zipper Pouch // She can just drop this in her purse or carry on and have it all in one place!
2) Travel Mug // Comes in different locations so you could plan a trip and give her the mug to let her know where she's off to next! Or if one of the destinations holds a special place in her heart it's perfect!
3) Mint Condition Pouch // You can never have enough pouches to organize things in your luggage.
4) Into The Blue Pouch
5) Yes Way Rosé Pouch
6) Faux Leather Weekender Bag // Everyone needs a good weekender bag for spontaneous trips!
7) Thanks A Latte Pouch
1) Rose Gold Eye Lash Curler // Up Mom's make up bag game with these pretties.
2) Rose Gold Tweezers // Tweezerman tweezers are the best!
3) Silk Pillow Case // Silk is the best for your hair. It prevents breakage and adds major shine too!
4) Thickening Spray // R+ Co is the product line at my salon and I love it! The blonde shampoo is a YES!
5) Wave Spray // Come summer time a good wave spray is like a girls best friend!
6) Bath Bombs // Everyone just needs to go ahead and buy these.
7) THE BEST Eye Shadow Palette // I got this a couple of years ago for Christmas and still love it!
8) Rosie Pink Lipstick // I've heard great things about this brand and that is the perfect shade!
9) HANDS DOWN THE BEST MASCARA // I CANNOT say enough good things about this mascara. I love it. It's a bit pricey, but has definitely made my lashes grown and not break off! #wortheverypenny
1) Embroidered Kitchen Towel // Anything embroidered. always.
2) Tassel Kitchen Towel // Same with cute tassels!
3) Pineapple Skewers // Those wooden skewers just won't cut it after you surprise Mom with these!
4) Copper Kitchen Utensils // Kitchen utensils fit for a Queen's kitchen!
5) Vintage Recipe Tin // A great gift that you can add your personal family recipes to before you gift this to her!
1) Gold Palm Leaf Tray // How cute would this be on a night stand?!
2) White Ceramic Pineapple // Every house needs a ceramic pineapple. It's basically a rule.
3) Triple Plant Hanger // Is your mom a plant lady? She'll love this!
4) White Pitcher // Best & easiest gift ever... Buy a white pitcher and 2-3 bunches of tulips and ta da! Instant cute gift and you don't have to wrap it!
5) Pink Velvet Pillow // My favorite pillows ever.
6) Pineapple Embroidered Pillow // Pineapple everything.
1) Glass Frames (Various Sizes)// Buy these and then add vintage post cards or family photos. She'll love it!
2) Letter Holder // This one is too cute. You could write 365 little notes of inspiration and your mom could get one out each day!
3) Initial Necklace // After all jewelry is a girls best friend!
4) Book // Why not give your mom a book of happiness? She'll think of you every time she reads it!
Well there you have it folks! That is a bunch of goodness right there. Mix and match these categories and make your Mama Bear feel special this holiday! Or these are all still great gifts for you know like a Tuesday :)
P.S. At the bottom of all my posts there is now a share option! Make sure to share with your friends because friends don't let friends buy their mom's socks for Mother's Day. This will help them a ton!
*This post does contain affiliate links, but all opinions are purely my own.