In The Bag: Abbie's Lake Essentials
1. Sunglasses: I do not head outside with some shades. Heck, I wear them year around. My blue eyes are way too sensitive. There are times when I look in my bag and I’m carrying around 3 pairs. I have 3 criteria when picking specs…cheap, colorful, & cute!
2. Trolli Sour Brite Octupus gummys: Gummy bears are great but these take it to the next level. These are amazing! Sweet with just a hint of sour. They also allow me to eat them one arm at a time. J What could be more fun?
3. Ear buds: I know it’s a little nerdy, but I love podcasts. My favorite is NPR’s “Wait, Wait! Don’t tell Me!” It’s a radio game show that totally cracks me up week after week and it keeps me up to date on current events. Make sure you check out the Mindy Kaling show. (couple of weeks old but still really funny) Now back to ear buds…because not everyone in my family likes talk radio.
4. Flip flops: I’m a little bit of a snob when it comes to flip flops. I only wear Old Navy. That’s because I live in Oklahoma. Oklahoma has red dirt and its stains everything. I don’t want to see grimy flops. I want them to be bright and perky! I also don’t want to get upset if they get lost in the lake.
5. Vitamin Water: I might be totally wrong about this but it makes me feel like I’m making a healthy choice. (over soda) My favorite is Dragonfruit! It’s probably because of the warning on the side of the bottle that makes me laugh every time I read it…”due to poor testing. This bottle of dragonfruit will not make you breathe fie.” My second favorite is XXX. Both very similar in flavor; slightly sweet.