- My Jem & Jules scores from DSW. All three of these for under $15! -
- When you've been sicker than a dog, but your cat is still a girl boss. #hysterical -
- Of course this is a clean pile of laundry she decided to cuddle up on, but how could I be mad when she positioned herself in front of my GIRL BOSS name plate so perfectly?! I almost choked I was laughing so hard. -
- Obsessed with how my succulent garden is coming along in our entryway! #plantlady -
- Excuse the horrible iPhone photo of this grossness, but real life y'all. See story below. -
- Sneak peek of next Tuesday's post! All about swim swim swim SUITS! -
You guys... this week. has. been. a total. shit show.
Monday, I started out on top of the world, ready to kick some bootie and take some names, but Tuesday morning had totally different plans for me. Food poisoning had its grips on me. #yuck #nomoreplease
That's not fun at all. I don't want to do it again ever. Please. Never again. Everrrrrr.
Rewinding to Sunday, when I scooped up these tassel earrings at DSW for under $15 total! I love them! Is anyone sick of me professing my love for tassel earrings yet? Do I have a problem? Maybe.
Tassel earring tip: If your tassels are ever a little crinkled up (hello earrings at the bottom of my purse), hit them with the steamer ever so lightly and they will lay back straight and look FAB!
Also still on the hunt for two small air plants if anyone knows of a good place to grab them! Actually I need a medium sized one too. Apparently I'm just a plant and tassel earring hoarder these days... :)
Back to Tuesday, when I was worshiping the white porcelain, I hear this crash that sounded very much like glass plates shattering. In my already dire state, I honestly didn't care to look, but wanted to make sure all animals were okay.
Nothing broken in the kitchen.
Then I thought maybe Lola knocked over our glass jars in the bathroom. Nope.
Then I remembered how bad our guest bath tub tiles had gotten... and there a pile of tile was waiting for me in the bottom of the tub.
First and foremost, I know this situation is gross and I'm honestly really embarrassed of how it looks, but this is real life. We just had not gotten around to reno-ing it yet. But the good news is.... It's now being redone and I cannot wait to show you guys!
And I couldn't leave you all with that gross tile photo, so the last photo is a sneak peek of next week's post that will be live on the blog on Tuesday! Kate Spade swim anyone? Are you a Swan Dive or Cannonball kind of person?